Sunday, July 20, 2008

Life After Beach

I don't consider myself any kind of fabulous photographer. In fact I'm using a digital camera that's several years old. It's a Canon PowerShot A75 that's a whopping 3.2 mega pixels. Heck, the common cell phone today is just about up to that.

Anyway, I went walking on the beach early on the morning of my birthday this year while vacationing at Seaside, OR. I took several pictures of random, seemingly innocent shots. After reviewing them I decided they had a loose theme attached to them besides "gloomy cloudy morning on the beach".

For your consideration, amusement, and criticism, I offer to you a small collection I have appropriately dubbed, "Death's A Beach".



Some say, "Life's A Beach". I say there's opposition in all things and this is my photographic evidence.

No comments: