Monday, April 21, 2008

Updated Profile

Well, not much of a posting today. Just wanted to throw a note out there that I put some time in to creating / updating my user profile so I wanted to draw attention to that for people that are interested in finding out a little more about me. Of course the real meat of who I am will come as I make more posts which will really reflect my personality, interests, writing style, opinions, etc. I also read a little bit about Google AdSense and still figuring out what the options are for blogger.com and would love to hear back any comments on my posts or suggestions of things you'd like to hear about. I'm pretty open to a wide variety of topics. Hope to hear from you and get more readers soon. Pass along the word about this up and coming new blog.

No comments: