Thursday, February 19, 2009

New feature added

In case you haven't noticed before, or you're using an RSS reader to read my blog updates, on the right side bar of my blog I've had a little widget that allows you to Instant Message me directly from the page.  

Now I've gone one step further and added a mini chatroom for everyone to post messages to.  I believe these messages are stored on the web so even if nobody is in the room, they can be seen by people joining the room later similar to a discussion board or forum.  I just thought I'd try it out for awhile so check it out & tell me what you think.  Is it worthwhile or should it be removed because it's pointless?  I'm interested in your opinions on this one.

You'll notice it will automatically assign you a guest name but you can change it by clicking on "edit nickname", how clever.  Looking forward to hearing from anyone that reads this.  Thanks, enjoy.

No comments: